Saturday, September 15, 2007

I've Been "Tagged"

I've been "tagged" by my good friend Vicki. Neither one of us really knows what this means, but we're playing along! (She was tagged by one of her friends!)

You have to post these rules before you give your facts:

1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had.)

2) When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.


3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog.

M - Mother. I absolutely love being a mother to Sam. He is such a happy little boy, and I try to remember to thank God everyday for giving him to us.

A - Attitude. It's something I strive to keep positive although I catch myself complaining far more often than I'd like. I need to work on that.

R - Responsibility. As a wife and mother, I have more responsibility in my life than ever before. But I am very glad to be where I am, and wouldn't trade it for anything.

I - Iowa State. I am a huge Cyclone fan (and grad!) and we beat the Hawks today! Go State!!

E - Everything. I feel I have everything I ever could have dreamed. Mushy, but true!

As for who I'm tagging ... I don't know many bloggers, so every one of them is getting it -- Leana, Kate, Vicki, and Rhonda! If I can figure out how to do it!

No comments: