Friday, August 29, 2008

Go State!

Last night we went to Iowa State's football season opener. This has become a tradition for us and I hope it continues as the boys grow older. Although we didn't make it into the stadium this time, we still had fun people-watching and tailgating for awhile. Hopefully we're brainwashing the kids enough so they don't grow up to cheer for the dreaded Old Gold and Black (no offense, Vicki)! :-) Oh, and the Cyclones beat the South Dakota State Jackrabbits, 44-17.







2 comments:

Vicki said...

I can't imagine a team with a Jackrabbit for a mascot gave them much competition??!! No offense taken; I still cheer for the clones when they play the hawks!

Anonymous said...

You guys didn't miss a beat when that little guy came along. I can't believe he takes a binkie already, Savanah still won't though I try hard to get her to. That family picture should be the new one for your blog, I love it!