Monday, October 27, 2008

OCD?

Here is Sam, a year later, still organizing things. If you'll recall, I wrote about this more than a year ago in a post entitled "Mr. Organization". And, here he is, still lining things up. This particular activity kept him busy for at least 10 minutes. He was "helping" me make supper but got sidetracked by organizing Jake's bottles. He'd take them out of the cupboard, line up the bottles, then the lids, then put them away one-by-one. Then repeat. We'll definitely have to remember this little activity.



4 comments:

Dreams and Designs said...

OMG, that is too funny and cute!

Dreams and Designs said...

I don't know why we didn't hang out more but for what it's worth I always thought you were so pretty, nice and I looked up to you!! :)

Amy said...

Those comments just made my day! You are such a sweetheart and I'm so glad we're becoming closer friends. I'm thinking of you and hoping the little munchkin decides to make an appearance sometime soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!!!