Friday, October 31, 2008

Room With a View

For those of you who have been to our house, you know about "the neighbor". (I posted about him last year, too. Click here to refresh your memory.) Today as I'm working in my office, trying to enjoy this beautiful day with my windows open, I am listening to all sorts of Halloween music and scary sounds blasting from his yard. He's scurrying around trying to get his yard ready for the "big night". I just had to tape some of this, but he's out there right now so I'm doing it from the confines of my house. I'll try to get some better footage tonight, but for now, check this out:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe he did more! When I drove by on Wednesday I thought it was done! You have got to get another pic so I can see what more he did!